When you’re getting ready to hit the open road, the last thing on your mind should be, “Am I fully covered?” Capital Auto Insurance will provide you with an insurance policy that will meet your personal and financial needs. Our agents are trained to find the best and most affordable motorcycle insurance policies throughout the whole state of Nevada including Las Vegas, Reno, Carson City, Garnerville, Dayton, Elko and Henderson.
Motorcycle insurance in Nevada is required by law. The insurance agents at Capital Auto Insurance in Reno and Carson City are trained to research and provide policies that are unique to each rider’s needs. We will compare motorcycle insurance quotes from some of the best insurance companies in the country to make sure you and your bike are fully covered in every situation.
Agents at Capital Auto Insurance have experience creating affordable insurance policies for various types of motorcycles in Nevada including:
• Custom motorcycles
• Sport motorcycles
• Dirt motorcycles
Below are some of the coverages available for motorcycle insurance in Nevada.
- Bodily injury – Coverage purchased to reimburse anyone the insured injures in an accident.
- Property damage – Coverage purchased to reimburse for property damage that the insured may cause in an accident.
- Medical Payments – Pays for injury to a person riding the vehicle. No deductible applies.
- Actual Cash Value – All total losses will be settled by paying the actual cash value of the motorcycle at the time of the loss, less the deductible on the declarations page.
- Total loss – Available at new business or upon endorsement on motorcycles up to one model year old. In the event of a total loss, this optional coverage pays the MSRP of a current model year motorcycle of the same make and model.
- Accessory Coverage – We will not charge for the first $3,000 of Accessory Coverage. Coverage provides physical damage protection to equipment, devices, accessories, enhancements, and changes, other than those which are original manufacturer installed, which are permanently installed or attached, and alter the appearance or performance of the vehicle.
Making sure you qualify for as many discounts as possible is our specialty, included but not limited to discounts like multi-policy, safety course verification, prior insurance discount and many more. Motorcycle insurance policies in Nevada vary depending on the type of bike you ride and engine size.
Capital Auto Insurance will help you sort through the information to find you the best low cost motorcycle insurance throughout Nevada including Las Vegas, Reno, Carson City, Garnerville, Dayton, Elko and Henderson, and surrounding areas. Call us, stop by or get a free online quote today!