Part of the American Dream is owning your own home. Protect your most valuable asset with Capital Auto Insurance. Your dedicated insurance agent will create a custom insurance package for your home to protect everything and everyone inside. Create a home and auto insurance bundle for extra savings. Our clients save hundreds of dollars each year!
The insurance agents at Capital Auto Insurance will help you find the best homeowners policy rates in Nevada and make sure both your home and personal property are covered correctly. We know that shopping for homeowners insurance can sometimes be confusing and difficult, so let the friendly agents at Capital Auto Insurance make the process easy and effortless by comparing several homeowner insurance rates and policy types to find the best policy that fits your needs.
It is extremely important to have the proper coverages included in your homeowner’s policy. Listed below are the main types of coverages available in a homeowners policy in Nevada:
- Dwelling – Coverage A. Pays for damage to your house and to structures attached to your house. This includes damage to fixtures, such as plumbing, electrical wiring, heating and permanently installed air-conditioning systems.
- Other Structures – Coverage B. Pays for damage to fences, tool or storage sheds, freestanding garages, guest cottages and other structures not attached to your house.
- Personal Property – Coverage C. Reimburses you for the value of your possessions, including furniture, electronics, appliances and clothing, damaged or lost even when they aren’t on your property, such as those at an off-site storage locker or with your child at college. Any property away from the insured location may be subject to coverage based upon a limited percentage of value.
- Loss of Use – Coverage D. Pays some of your additional living expenses while your home is being repaired as a result of damage by an insured event. Expenses may include limited rental home or motel cost, restaurant meals and warehouse storage.
- Personal Liability – Coverage E. Covers your legal defense if you are sued and financial loss if found legally responsible for injuries or damages to someone else. This coverage applies to you and all family members who live with you.
- Medical Payments – Coverage F. Pays medical expenses for persons accidentally injured on your property or away from your premises caused by a member of your family or your pets regardless of who is at fault. This coverage does not apply to your injuries or those of family members living with you or to activities involving your at-home business.
Additional coverages and policy types for homeowners insurance in Nevada include:
- Earthquake Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Mobile Home Insurance
- Condominium Insurance
- Renters Insurance
Making sure you qualify for all of the available discounts possible is extremely important. Let the agents at Capital Auto Insurance put together a homeowners package that fits your needs and saves you money. Some of the available discounts include:
- Home-Auto discount
- Non Smoker
- Prior Insurance
- New Home Construction
- Security System
- Retired Occupant
Owning and maintaining a home is already a lot of work. Don’t let the selection of a homeowners insurance policy overwhelm you. Contact our team of professional agents today for a free quote on affordable homeowners insurance in Nevada!